Skip to content
- The J-Series electric submersible pumps offer top performance and high quality for a very modest investment. The pumps are designed for long life and trouble free performance.
- TWO PUMPS IN ONE
Most J-Series pumps can quickly be converted from High Volume to High Head (or vice-versa) by merely changing the impeller and the suction plate. For High Head JH-Series ? Click here. Other brands often require major changes to achieve different heads or volumes.
- Motor casings, hardware and impeller shafts are made from 304 stainless steel, with all other exposed parts made of cast iron
- Pumps 1/2HP and above, feature double mechanical seals which work in a separate oil chamber.
- Oil seal ring(s) are installed above the impeller to help keep impurities and abrasives away from the mechanical seals.
- All pumps are equipped with an overload protection which guards against low and high amperage as well as excessive temperature
- SLIDE RAIL SYSTEMS
The J55 and J75 can also be mounted on the BJM slide rail system.