TOP DISCHARGE AND PERFORMANCE
pumps are ideal for dewatering constructions sites, mines, or for all around use in industrial plants and utilities.
- Top Discharge ? allows for superior cooling of motor and provides a slim line design.
- Longer Power Cord ? Standard 33ft. power cord on pumps ? HP and below and 50ft. on pumps 1HP and above.
- 304SS Motor Housing ? Superior abrasion resistance will not wear out like aluminum motor housings when pumping sandy water.
- Three Seal Motor Protection – Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic*. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber.
- More Motor Protection ? Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230?F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation. Automatic switch turns pump motor off if temperature and/or amp draw raises too high. When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
- Tough Pump Construction ? Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water unlike pumps with soft resin impellers or plastic exterior components*.
- R400D Special Feature ??, will pump down to 1/12 th of an inch. It features a special diaphragm value that prevents water backflow.
The Silver Bullet?and Mop-Up??are both?registered trademarks of BJM Pumps, LLC. The Bullet? is a trademark of BJM Pumps, LLC.
- * Exception: R400D impeller made of fiberglass reinforced Noryl. Lower seal carbon/ceramic.